Model Casting Call for Tampa Bay Fashion Week 2018!
LOCATION : Art Institute of Tampa Bay, 4401 North Himes Avenue Tampa, FL 33614-7086
DATE & TIME : Saturday, August 25th, 2018, 9:30am-12:00pm
YOUR ARRIVAL TIME IS DETERMINED BY YOUR LAST NAME :
A – I : 9:30am
J – Q : 10:00am
R – Z : 10:30am
If you are not able to make your specified arrival time, please arrive before 11:00am. If anyone arrives after 11:30am, s/he will not be able to participate in the model casting.
We are seeking confident and attractive female and male runway models. Regardless of height, weight or body frame, you must have a healthy appearance and be in good physical condition.
IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS :
WOMEN : Most designers are casting for 5’8″ or taller, sizes 2-14. There are select opportunities for models who are a minimum height of 5’4″ or taller, in all sizes. (This includes curvy/full-figured models and petite-sized models).
MEN : Minimum height of 6’0″ or taller. Jacket 40R, waist 30-32.
CHILDREN : We have a limited number of modeling opportunities for girls ages 5-15 years old (starting at size 3T and up). We do not currently have opportunities for elementary-aged boys.
ALL MODELS :
- Must be available to walk in the runway show on Friday, Sept. 21 (6-9pm) , and attend associated fittings for designers and brands
- Must have strong runway experience
- Be prepared to walk. Women, please bring a pair of high heels
- Wear a minimal amount of make-up or no make-up
- Please avoid baggy clothing, we need to see your figure/body
- For those who would like to be considered for the designer swimwear or lingerie segment, please wear a two-piece bathing suit (women) or swim trunks (men) underneath your clothes as you may be asked to walk in your bathing suit
- We may ask to see your legs, arms, torso and upper back to see if you are able to wear open back gowns, low-cut garments, etc.
- If you are under 18 years of age, your parent/guardian must be present or you will not be able to audition.
- Please bring at least 12 comp cards OR 12 of the same photos for designers to review and keep.
- Be prepared to provide your TRUE current stats i.e. height (in bare feet), bust size, waist size, dress size, shoe size, etc.
All models must be pre-approved and registered to walk for designers in Fashion Week Tampa Bay. Your registration will be your signed waivers/releases which you will receive at the casting call.
If you do not meet the stat requirements BUT have modeling experience and/or a strong runway walk, we welcome you to attend and show us what you’ve got.
In prior years, this has been an unpaid casting. We’re excited to share that this year we are able to provide nominal compensation to selected models. You’ll receive enough for gas money and plenty of perks! Select models will also have media exposure and editorial opportunities.
If you have any questions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.