Freihofer Casting Seeking Oklahoma City Thunder Fans for Tuesday Evening for a TV Commercial!
Oklahoma City Thunder fans are needed Tuesday evening, September 18, to appear as extras in a TV commercial for Chesapeake Energy. The fans will be needed from approximately 5:30-8:30 pm.
The commercial is looking for individuals and couples aged 18-75, as well as some families with children over the age of 9 years. They will be filmed walking near and into the Chesapeake Arena as if prior to a Thunder game.
Pay for each person is $75.
The commercial will air in the arena and on television during OKC Thunder games throughout the 2018-2019 season.
Employees of any other energy company are not allowed to participate in this project.
– Email a recent photo to the casting office. A camera phone photo is fine. No other persons should be in the photo unless they are all to be considered for the commercial.
– Please include a closer shot from head and shoulders, and a full-body shot.
– Include all contact information including NAME, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS and CITY/STATE of residence.
– Include the names, photos and ages of any available kids.
-Make the subject heading of your email THUNDER FANS
– SEND ALL PICTURES AND INFO IN ONE EMAIL. DO NOT SEND MULTIPLE EMAILS.
-Send the email to email@example.com (If you do not send to the email address listed, your submission WILL NOT BE SEEN)
-If you are selected to appear in the project, you will be contacted by email. Check emails regularly and allow the firstname.lastname@example.org email address in your address book.
– NO PHONE CALLS