Barbizon USA is looking for a part-time seasonal Promotional Team Leader and brand ambassador to represent Barbizon Modeling in malls, movie theaters and community events in the Dallas/Ft Worth, Texas area!
What is a Promotions Team Leader?
Supervisor of a group of young models to generate leads for Barbizon, different contests and promotional events. Must create a fun and warm environment that will draw people in. Our promotions leaders and models are the face of Barbizon out in the field, must be able to effectively communicate the Barbizon message to a variety of people while maintaining a high level of professionalism.
Who’s right for the job?
- An ambitious lead generator
- Driven individuals who love a good challenge
- Strategic thinkers: ability to manage event strategy based on lead needs
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- Enthusiasm and an outgoing personality who’s comfortable approaching people
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build great staff relations
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Good follow up after events and to send in all required materials to corporate headquarters
- Reliable transportation
- At least 18 years of age
- Two weekends of availability per month (Fri/Sat/Sun)
- Prior promotions experience is a plus
DATES : Paid Training February 8-10th, 2019
PAY : $275 flat rate (Contingent on Experience) Plus Commission
This position also offers optional paid travel opportunities and advancement opportunities.
TO SUBMIT : Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Dallas Promotional Team Lead.”