Dates: JUNE 18, 2021 10AM-4PM & JULY 19, 2021
- Successful candidate must be Bilingual (English / Spanish)
- Must be available for all dates • Fri 6/18: 10am-4pm • Sat 6/19: 10am-4pm
- A paid 1-hour training video call will also take place prior to the event, on Wednesday or Thursday (unless they have worked this program).
- Engage with passers-by
- Share key message points with consumers
- Hand out flyers and encourage consumers to visit the grand opening event at the wireless store
- Remain engaging, outgoing, and professional at all times
- must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Must participate in 1-hour training call prior to the 2 event days
* Event will practice social distancing on site and provide masks and hand sanitizer.
* Proven experience in customer service and/or promotions; outgoing, friendly, reliable and fluent in English and Spanish.
* Experience with wireless/telecom/technology preferred not required
PLEASE NOTE: Provided branded mask and branded t-shirt. If it’s cold out, staff can wear the t-shirt over layers or over a jacket, or under a jacket with the jacket unzipped. Staff can also wear unbranded hats/gloves as needed. Staff should wear black or khaki colored pants and comfortable, closed-toe shoes.
Please note all castings are intended for Barbizon graduates registered with Barbizon Placement ONLY. Full casting and submission guidelines are emailed to the Barbizon Placement Division. Please send any casting inquiries to Placement@barbizonusa.com. For more information about Barbizon visit https://www.barbizonmodeling.com.