Following are the details:
Provide Model Package Submissions ASAP or before photo submission deadline: Friday, March 25, 2020
Prep/Rehearsal Date :
Model must be available Sunday, April 3rd from 2:00pm – 7:00pm to meet the artist Sam Labella for consultation, rehearsal and preliminary prep.
Day of Event:
Model must be available all day Monday, April 4th from 8.00 am – 7.00 pm.
Exact call time to be determined on Sunday April 3rd.
Payment Fee: $SET FLAT RATE flat = 1 prep date & 1 show date combined
Show Event Information:
Date: Monday, April 4, 2022
Time: 8:00am to 7:00pm (Exact time will be determined on Sunday during Rehearsal)
Location: PROVIDED BY PLACEMENT
· Must live in the Dallas or the nearby surrounding area
Model Requirements: FEMALES ONLY! AGES 18-30
· Dress Size: 2-8
· Natural level 5 (light brown) 6 (dark Blonde) or 7 (medium BlondEs) – Please see attached hair color swatches below
· Open to all hair textures
· Hair Length: Collarbone or longer
· Willing/Desiring to go to a multi-dimensional color of coppers and reds
· Open to trim/reshaping hair if needed
· Open to all Ethnicities
· Hair should be in good condition please / Virgin (no previous color a plus but not mandatory
· No artificial black color and NO Color Correction Please
· No Hair Extensions
PLEASE SEE HAIR COLOR SWATCHES BELOW:
RESPOND TO PLACEMENT EMAIL
2 RECENT PHOTOS- headshot/ full length
*FOR FULL SUBMISSION DETAILS*
Please note all castings are intended for Barbizon graduates registered with Barbizon Placement ONLY. Full casting and submission guidelines are emailed to the Barbizon Placement Division. Please send any casting inquiries to Placement@barbizonusa.com. For more information about Barbizon visit https://www.barbizonmodeling.com.