A BRAND NEW comedy game show from Jimmy Kimmel and MGM Television is COMING TO ABC!
HOSTED BY KELLY RIPA
Do you know a SENIOR who is fun and full of personality?
How about an outgoing and playful KID?
Now casting SENIORS and KIDS to *TEAM UP TOGETHER and compete in light-hearted games while the rest of their families cheer them on!
*Teams can be Grandparent/Grandkid, Great Aunt/Uncle, Great Niece/Nephew, close friends or even neighbors!
IN THE END, ONE TEAM WILL WIN A LARGE CASH PRIZE!
THIS SOUNDS FUN, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO IN ORDER TO APPLY FOR THE SHOW?
Pick a teammate!
We are looking to cast teams of two: a child (8 to 15 years of age)
and a senior adult (approx 65 years or older).
Ideally, the relationship between the child and senior adult is a close family member like a grandparent & grandchild or great-aunt/uncle & great-niece/nephew. *Subject to change.
I PICKED MY TEAMMATE, NOW WHAT?
An adult must complete the form below on behalf of the child. Senior adults must complete a separate application found PROVIDED BY PLACEMENT SUBMISSION DETAILS!
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION?
Our casting team will review your application soon after you apply! You may receive a call from one of them.
- A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST COMPLETE THIS FORM ON BEHALF OF THEIR MINOR CHILD APPLICANT.
- If you are a senior adult who wants to compete on the show with your grandchild or great-niece/nephew, you must complete a different form found –PROVIDED BY PLACEMENT.
Questions marked with an asterisk (*) are required fields. If a question does not apply to you, please write “N/A”.
- This form should be completed in one sitting. Pausing midway through for too long may time out the form, so be sure to have all materials needed before starting.
- Please have a photo ready before completing the form.
- We also suggest submitting a video along with your application, although it’s not required. You may either record the video ahead of time and upload it or record it below.
- Having issues applying online? If you are having issues submitting the application through the site, please send an email with your name, address, email and telephone number, and a description of the problem you are having to: PROVIDED BY PLACEMENT( do not include anything other than the requested information (e.g., do not include any application materials).
DEADLINE: PLEASE APPLY NO LATER THAN APRIL 25, 2022 TO BE CONSIDERED *(but the sooner the better).*
*We reserve the right to extend the application deadline at our sole discretion.
RESPOND TO PLACEMENT EMAIL
2 RECENT PHOTOS- headshot/ full length
*FOR FULL SUBMISSION FORM LINK*