Please read the casting information below very carefully and make sure you and your family qualify before submitting.
This is an exciting project that will shoot ON BOARD the new DCL “Wish” ship.
This will be a QUICK turnaround booking. Please submit ASAP.
CASTING for MULTIPLE FAMILIES! We’re in search of real families of all ages who love Disney, Marvel, Star Wars or Pixar stories! We are looking for gregarious, fun personalities that show through without “acting” and are comfortable being unabashedly themselves on camera. Families should reflect the rich tapestry and diversity of our world—all family sizes, make-ups, abilities, and identities welcome.
To be considered, you must meet the following criteria:
- Families with a minimum of 3 members (Parents + Children) or a maximum of 7 members (including Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles)
- Children need to be between 3-17 years old
- All talent over 5 years old must be fully vaccinated (including booster – or second vaccination within the last 9 months)
- All participants must have valid passports, valid through March 2023
- Open to any families who are US citizens and live in North America (other than NY or LA).
**Proof of vaccination and passport expiration date will need to be shown at casting to prevent unnecessary confusion later. There will be a spot to upload these later on this form.
RESPOND TO PLACEMENT EMAIL
2 RECENT PHOTOS- headshot/ full length
*FOR FULL SUBMISSION DETAILS*
Please note all castings are intended for Barbizon graduates registered with Barbizon Placement ONLY. Full casting and submission guidelines are emailed to the Barbizon Placement Division. Please send any casting inquiries to Placement@barbizonusa.com. For more information about Barbizon visit https://www.barbizonmodeling.com.