Please be advised that you must meet the following eligibility requirements (which may be changed at any time by Producer in its sole discretion) (collectively, the “Eligibility Requirements”) in order to proceed with the application process and to participate in the Program:
- You must be legally present in the United States, with the unrestricted right to work for any U.S. employer and to live in the United States and you must be eligible to accept the prize1, if awarded. You must provide Producer with any documentation or proof that Producer requires to confirm the foregoing, including, without limitation, (i) a valid US passport or combination of valid US driver’s license and valid social security card, and (ii) any work permits required by the state of California (if any).
- You must be at least thirteen (13) years of age by May 13, 2022. All applicants who meet this criterion, including all persons significantly older than thirteen (13) years of age, are welcome and encouraged to apply to be a participant. All applicants younger than eighteen (18) years of age must have all parents/legal guardians complete the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent attached to this application.
- You must not now be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become a candidate for public office until one (1) year after the initial broadcast or other exhibition of the final episode of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
- You must voluntarily submit to and complete a background check, in accordance with applicable laws and execute all documents required by Producer in connection with such background check.
- To accept an invitation to be a participant, you must timely complete and return the Participant Agreement, Release and Arbitration Provision and all exhibits, schedules and attachments thereto that will be furnished to you by the Producer and will include, among other things, release forms and waivers for review and signature by you and/or your family members. Additionally, any offer to become a participant may be conditioned upon your submission to examinations to be conducted in Los Angeles, CA, by medical professionals selected by and paid for by the Producer and the certification of the medical professionals that you meet all physical and psychological requirements.
- If you are selected as a participant, you must be willing to travel to and reside at one or more undisclosed locations in the United States for several weeks at any time in June 2022 – December 2022 (or as otherwise scheduled by Producer). Economy travel to be paid for by Producer.
- You may not participate in the Program if your participation would create impropriety or the appearance of impropriety. In making this determination, Producer and any television network broadcasting the Program will consider whether you nor any of your immediate family members or anyone living in your household may be or have been within the past two (2) years employees, officers, directors or agents of any of the following: (a) Producer, MGM Television Entertainment Inc., UAMG Content, LLC, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Universal Television LLC, any entity owned or controlled by or affiliated with the foregoing or any television network broadcasting the Program, or any of their respective direct or indirect parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related entities; (b) any person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the Program or any variation thereof; (c) any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or (d) any person or entity supplying goods, services or prizes to the Program. In addition, Producer reserves the right to render ineligible any person that Producer determines, in its sole discretion, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, or distribution of the Program such that his or her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety.
- The foregoing eligibility requirements may be amended, revised or changed at any time and in any fashion in Producer’s sole discretion.
1 Satisfaction of this eligibility requirement pertains solely to the applicant’s receipt of prizes (if any) that may be awarded by Producer.
VIRTUAL OPEN CALL GUIDELINES
We’re thrilled about the new Virtual Open Call Auditions and can’t wait to hear your voice! Please read through all of the guidelines so you’re ready!
How to prepare:
- Have a verse and chorus of 1 song prepared for your audition.
- You will have 1:30 (one minute thirty seconds) for your audition.
- Use this time to 1) Introduce yourself, 2) Tell us which song you’re going to sing, and 3) Sing your song.
- You may sing a cappella, accompany yourself with an instrument, or sing to a track.
- If you are playing an instrument or singing to a track, have everything ready to go BEFORE you enter the virtual audition room.
When it’s time for your VOC audition:
- On the day of your scheduled Virtual Open Call audition, log in to your Artist Account.
- You’ll see the Virtual Open Call screen just below your name and Artist Account number. If you arrive early, you’ll see the countdown timer.
- When it’s your turn to audition, click the blue button to begin your audition. You’ll have a 10 second countdown before the recording begins.
- Once the recording begins, introduce yourself, tell us what song you will be singing, then start singing!
- Once you submit your audition, a member of the Voice Casting Team will review your audition.
- You will receive an email with your audition results shortly after you submit. You can also find your results by logging in to your Artist Account.
- Break a leg!
RESPOND TO PLACEMENT EMAIL
2 RECENT PHOTOS- headshot/ full length
FOR FULL SUBMISSION DETAILS
Please note all castings are intended for Barbizon graduates registered with Barbizon Placement ONLY. Full casting and submission guidelines are emailed to the Barbizon Placement Division. Please send any casting inquiries to Placement@barbizonusa.com. For more information about Barbizon visit https://www.barbizonmodeling.com.