Paul McCartney Beatles Tribute Location: Nationwide Type: Musicians
- U.S. production and management company is holding auditions for a full time “Paul McCartney” for the Abbey Road band.
- Abbey Road performs 130 – 150 dates per year in connection with our three Beatles productions: Beatles vs. Stones – A Musical Showdown, In My Life – A Musical Theatre Tribute to the Beatles and Abbey Road.
- The shows perform in regional theaters, casinos, fairs and festivals and has toured since 2008.
The position requires the following:
EXPERT VOCALS with the unique sound of Paul McCartney; strong bass guitar and keyboard skills; willingness to learn to play bass guitar left-handed; lean and fit body-type; available for travel, have or can get a passport; drama free, no exceptions; between the ages of 18 and 40 with a youthful appearance.
- Production pays for all lodging, meals and travel. $SET FLAT RATE per day per diem. Successful applicant would need to buy costumes, wigs and make up, although some are available (size permitting). We would be able to assist in providing guitars and keys.
- If interested, kindly send video links showing vocals, bass and/or guitar on a few Beatles songs. A short summation of your performance history would be helpful.
- Payment: Paid
- City or Location of call: Nationwide
RESPOND TO PLACEMENT EMAIL
2 RECENT PHOTOS- headshot/ full length
*FOR FULL SUBMISSION Details*
Please note all castings are intended for Barbizon graduates registered with Barbizon Placement ONLY. Full casting and submission guidelines are emailed to the Barbizon Placement Division. Please send any casting inquiries to Placement@barbizonusa.com. For more information about Barbizon visit https://www.barbizonmodeling.com.