Matrix Haircolor is seeking three models for their upcoming “Color After Dark” events in Massachusetts, Connecticut, Vermont, and New Hampshire!
DATES & LOCATIONS :
- 9/24/2018 – Color After Dark – Canton, MA
- 10/22/2018 – Color After Dark – Endfield, CT
- 10/22/2018 – Color After Dark – Montpelier, VT
- 11/5/2018 – Color After Dark – North Shore, MA
- 11/12/2018 – Color After Dark – Hudson, NH
Note : Models need to be available all day as their hair will be colored in the morning in preparation for an evening event @ 6PM-8:30PM.
Models 18 and up only. Below are the model requirements:
- Blonde Model
- Brunette Model
- Red haircolor Model
***Models interested in Fashion color/pastels may be an option for casting, so long as we discuss prior to casting***
Models must be willing to have their hair colored to reflect the best shine and condition. Our focus for these events are Salon ‘friendly’ haircolor. If the model needs a trim, the artist will perform cuts.
PAY : $240.00 + Hair Care Package
No professional model casting call will be held as Matrix will be pre-selecting models for each event. Please submit a headshot and/or a ‘selfie’, so we can see what the models hair looks like. Please also let us know what you’re willing to do to your haircolor.
Email to Placement@barbizonusa.com with the subject “Matrix.” Also include your name, phone, email, and which event(s) you are submitting for.
Seeking Models for New England’s Perfect Pageant and Model Search!
SIX Barbizon Grads will be Chosen to Receive a Full Scholarship to Compete in New England’s Perfect Pageant and Model Search in Connecticut THIS Sunday, April 29th AND receive a FREE PHOTOSHOOT!!
Pageant Winners will model in NYFW!
Complete the application for your chance to win and walk in New York Fashion Week : http://www.worldsperfectpageant.com/html/apply_prelim.html
Perfect Pageant and Model Search Event Details:
Location: Sheraton Hartford Hotel at Bradley Airport, 1 Bradley International Airport, Windsor Locks, CT 06096 Phone:860-627-5311
Date: Sunday, April 29, 2018
Pageant Schedule: 10am: check-in, 11am: photoshoots, 1pm: Formal Attire Fashion Show and On-Stage Question, 2pm: Crowning/Awards
Special Notice: The dressing room will open at 9:00 am for all models in case they want to do hair/make-up at the studio.
The theme of the 2018 Perfect Season is THIS IS ME! Seeking girls/guys who love the runway, shine in front of a camera, and want to be a part of the modeling world and fashion scene!
Age Divisions: GIRLS: *8-12 years, *13-15 years, *16-19 years, *20-29 years, *30-49 years, *50 years-up, MEN: *16-39 years
*Each model competes as of his/her age as of August 1, 2018.
Competition Categories: Each model will compete in 3 categories:
- Professional Photoshoot-Each model will wear an outfit of his/her choosing, an outfit that reflects his/her personal style. Each model will be scored by photographer and judges on ease in front of the camera, ability to take direction, and overall picture appeal.
- Model the runway in his/her formal attire. Girls: Dresses may be short, long, high/low, any color, style. Guys: You may wear suit, tuxedo, or blazer and dress slacks. Have fun with this outfit too! Make certain that it reflects your personal style.
- Answer the 1 Question: Define YOU. Once all of you have competed in Formal Attire, we will create an element where all models report to the runway and will each answer the question: Define YOU. You only have 30 seconds, be creative!