Project Runway Junior is seeking qualified talent for the next season. Please see the requirements and details below. For more information please email email@example.com with “Project Jr.” in the subject line.
- You must be at least 14 years of age and no older than 17 by August 31, 2016 to apply.
- Your child must be either: a.) a legal resident of the U.S. or b.) able to obtain the necessary visa or waiver to allow you to stay in the U.S. for the filming of the program.
- Designers and a guardian must be available for filming for up to 5-6 weeks mid-July 2016 through August 2016.
- To be considered for the Semi-Finals, you must have your application, video, and portfolio submitted as a complete package.
Before You Begin:
Before you start your application, please make sure you have the following ready:
- Two recent photos of yourself: one full-length shot and one close-up of your face.
- A “virtual portfolio” of your work (include as many of the following as they apply):
- Photos of at least 3 but no more than 10 of your completed designs (preferably shown on a model or dress form), marked with their dates of completion; include front, side, and back views; show the looks that best represent you as a designer. Please save each photo with the file name of the description of the garment, and the date the garment was completed. For example: Full_Length_Blue_Gown_2-13-2016.jpg
- Images of detail work (e.g. beading, ruching, pleating, interesting seaming) that you have produced, if applicable.
- Images of your patterns if you work from them; some should be for the outfits pictured.
- Images of your sketches.
- Make sure you are familiar with Project Runway Junior! You can watch full episodes of the show HERE!